Membrane check valves – 407B boosting units, vacuum pumps, compressed air
PRESSURE PFA/PS in bar θ 60°
CASING : GJL cast iron epoxy coated
447B : length according to EN558-I serie 48
2 threaded bosses 1/2” with brass plug
SEAT : DN40 to 80 : Stainless Steel DN100 to 200 : Polyamid coated steel
SEALS : EPDM – MEMBRANE : NR (natural rubber)
Appication and special features :
- Operates in any position
- Low head loss
- Very silent
- Does not generate hammering
- 2 threaded bosses 1/2″ with brass plug.
- Closing system : flexible membrane (thick elastomer disc) held in its center on a metal seat consisting of a grid (flow equivalent to the minimal section)
- Sealing ensured by self-closing membrane
- On membrane check valves, the opening regulated by the elasticity and the thickness of the membrane is very proggressive and can be obtained as a result of a few centimeters of W/C. Because of this, this check valve is particularly suitable for a varibale flow pumps and pulsatory operation.