Models 101.00, 101.12 are mechanical pressure gauges with a plastic capillary. These instruments are based on the proven Bourdon tube measuring system. The plastic case is available in nominal sizes of 27 mm and 40 mm.
Features of the plastic capillary
Due to the length and flexibility of the capillary, the mounting position of the indicator can be independent of the measuring point. Through the use of a specific plastic, the long-term resistance of the capillary is also maintained at high temperatures. An advantage of plastic capillaries, as against copper capillaries, is that these do not need to be bent or coiled. Thus, the plastic capillary makes installation much easier and eliminates the risk of any fatigue fracture.
Application area in heating technology
These instruments are particulary suitable for application in the heating industry. The suitability of the instrument was confirmed in long-term tests under characteristic application conditions.
Individual Customer variants
Based o many years of experience in manufacturing and development, WIKA is also happy to offer customer-specific solutions. The G 1/4 B standard process connection can, on request, also be completed with a plastics sealing ring at the thread. This eliminates the time-consuming and error-prone sealing during mounting. For customer-specific process connection designs, WIKA also offers the development of plastics plug connections to meet the requirement.
For heating equipment and plants
- Process connection : G 1/4 B or plug connection
- Scale ranges : 0..4 bar or 0..6 bar
- Model 101.00 : very simple to install (snap-in mounting)
- No bending or coiling of capillary necessary
- Suitability confirmed in long-term tests under characteristic application conditions.
following EN 837-1
Nominal size in mm
Model 101.00: NS 40
Model 101.12: NS 27
Model 101.00: 2.5 %
Model 101.12: 4.0 %
- 0 … 4 bar
- 0 … 6 bar
Steady: 3/4 x full scale value
Fluctuating: 2/3 x full scale value
Short time: Full scale value
Ambient: -20 … +60 °C
Medium: +60 °C maximum
When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature
(+20 °C): max. ±0.4 %/10 Kof the span
via capillary, plastic (PE-LLD)
- G ¼ B threaded connection (brass, plastic and copper); optionally with PTFE sealing at the thread Capillary length 300 … 2,000 mm
- Plug connection (plastic), various versions Capillary length 260 … 2,000 mm