The model 700.01 is primarily used for monitoring differential pressures, even at high working pressures, in the gas and air preparation and supply industry.
The model 700.02 version with separating diaphragm is for liquid media and, thus, suitable for the water treatment and supply industries.
This piston-type differential pressure measuring instrument offers particular advantages through its compact, modular design. Thus, subsequent replacement of the measuring system and the indicating case is possible on site. The reed contacts can also be retrofitted and adjusted on site.
A panel mounting flange can be etrofitted to the model 700.01
Although these models a high overload safety either side up to maximum working pressure, the weight of the standard versions is extremely low, i.e. approx. 220 g in the case of model 700.01 and approx. 500 g in the case of model 700.02. Thus, an economical and flexible solution to your measuring tasks is provided.
The compact design with a measuring system from stainless steel enables an optimal price-performance ratio.
- Filter systems
- Pump monitoring
- Cooling circuits
- Pipeline system
- Differential pressure measuring ranges. Model 700.01 : 0….400 mbar to 0…10 bar. Model 700. 02 : 0…160 mbar to 0….2.5 bar
- Compact system case from stainless steel, suitable for high working pressures (static pressures) selectable, 100, 250 or 400 bar (model 700.02 up to a max. 100 bar)
- Overload safety either side to maximum working pressure
- System and indicating case exchangeable on site
- Up to 2 reed contacts, can be retrofitted and adjusted on site