The compact differential pressure gauge, Model 716.05 with a nominal size of 80 mm, has been specifically dsigned for measuring points at which differential pressure measurements with low differential pressures take place. In addition, an overload safety of up to 16 bar is guaranteed, on either side.
Despending on the accuracy classes of the .5% and 4%, different scale ranges can be specified. Differential pressures of 0 to 16 mbar and 0 to 600 mbar can be measured.
The differential pressures gauge offeras a wide variety of connections options, as well panel mounting, and can therefore be used in many applications for level measurement.
- Differential pressure measurement at measuring points with very low differential pressures and very high one-sided or reciprocal overload.
- For transparent, clean, non-sticky, non-aggressive media.
- Control of ventilator and blast pressures
- Filter monitoring in ventilation and heating system system
- level measurement on closed vessels
- Differential pressure measuring ranges from 0…16 mbar
- High working pressure (static pressure) and high overload safety up to 16 bar
- Numerous options for installation, connection form and connection location
Small compact design
Nominal size in mm
4.0: Scale ranges 0 … 16 mbar and 0 … 25 mbar
2.5: Scale ranges from 0 … 40 mbar to 0 … 600 mbar
0 … 16 mbar to 0 … 600 mbar
or all other equivalent vacuum or combined pressure and vacuum ranges
Steady: Full scale value
Fluctuating: Full scale value
Either side max. 16 bar
Max. working pressure (static pressure)
Ambient: -15 … +60 °C
Medium: +70 °C maximum
When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference
temperature (+20 °C): max. ±0.5 %/10 K of true scale value