Digital Sanitary Electromagnetic -25-140°C Conductive Liquid Meter Size DN 40-DN 2000 (1 1/2″-80″)
SHM Electromagnetic Flow Meters : Digital Flow Meter for conductive liquid case are made from Carbon Steel, Electrode from titanium and lining from PTFE. No movable parts in this meters, no loss pressure, simple structure, reliable. The accuracy are not affected by the change of measured medium’s pressure, density, temperature, viscosity & other. Power consumption below 20w.
Widely applied in the fields of chemical petroleum, metallurgy, food and beverage a pharmaceutical industry, water and waste water, agriculture and irrigation, paper making.
- Accuracy : +/-0.2%, +/-0.3%,+/-0.5%,
- Measurement range (flow rate) : 0.01-15 m/s
- Conductivity of medium : more than 5 ms/cm
- Protection grade : IP 65, (req. IP 67, IP 68)
- Electrode material : Titanium
- Lining Material : Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Power Supply : AC220V/ DC24V/ DC3.6V
- Signal Output : Analog 4-20mA, 0Hz-50Khz, 2 alarm outputs : high and low limit alarm communication : RS 485, RS 232, MODBUS, HART, PROFIBUS-DP
- ISO 9001 & ISO 4064
- Warranty 2 years (Full service & spare parts)